Full Service Fabrication Shop
Lion Industries LLC offers fabrication capabilities that are enhanced by the presence of such exceptional support from other departments. Within Lion Industries LLC, we have CNC press brakes with up to 500 ton capacity and 12' bed. We have experience with a variety of materials, including tool steels, stainless steel alloys, brass & aluminum alloys.
Our full service fabrication service uses the combination of our machine shop, plasma/waterjet precision cutting equipment, bending/forming equipment & Stick/MIG/TIG welding to provide our customers with high quality components.
Lion Industries can manufacture, rebuild & repair all types of industrial components and assemblies.
- Battering rams
- Transportation department equipment: stainless steel salt spreader, truck beds
- Oil / Gas Industry: Catwalks, Platforms, Metering Skids & much more.
- Marine industry: boat docks
- Coal industry: Rail Cars, Material Chutes, Supply Tubs & all types of Steel Structures
- Scrap bins
- Spad drivers
- Clamshell buckets,Dozer Blades, Excavator and Backhoe Buckets
- Scrap hoppers
- Roll forming shafts
- Anchor bolts
Metal Fabrication Capabilities
- Fabrication Services
- High Definition Plasma & Oxy-Fuel Cutting
Threading (anchor bolts)
Welding: Stick, MIG,TIG,Subarc
AR400 & AR500
- Industries Served
- US Steel
Lion Industries LLC is a proud supporter and purchaser of U.S. produced steel.
Ohio governor Ted Strickland on left and Lion Industries LLC owner David Humphreys Sr. on right. They are pointing to the made in the USA label on steel beams showing Lion's support of the US Steel Industry.