Full Service Fabrication Shop
Lion Industries LLC offers fabrication capabilities that are enhanced by the presence of such exceptional support from other departments. Within Lion Industries LLC, we have CNC press brakes with up to 500 ton capacity and 12' bed. We have experience with a variety of materials, including tool steels, stainless steel alloys, brass & aluminum alloys.
Our full service fabrication service uses the combination of our machine shop, plasma/waterjet precision cutting equipment, bending/forming equipment & Stick/MIG/TIG welding to provide our customers with high quality components.
Lion Industries can manufacture, rebuild & repair all types of industrial components and assemblies.
- Battering rams
- Transportation department equipment: stainless steel salt spreader, truck beds
- Oil / Gas Industry: Catwalks, Platforms, Metering Skids & much more.
- Marine industry: boat docks
- Coal industry: Rail Cars, Material Chutes, Supply Tubs & all types of Steel Structures
- Scrap bins
- Spad drivers
- Clamshell buckets
- Scrap hoppers
- Roll forming shafts
Metal Fabrication Capabilities
- Fabrication Services
- High Definition Plasma & Oxy-Fuel Cutting
Welding: Stick, MIG & TIG
- Stamping Capacity
- 500 tons
- Industries Served
- US Steel
Lion Industries LLC is a proud supporter and purchaser of U.S. produced steel.
Ohio governor Ted Strickland on left and Lion Industries LLC owner David Humphreys Sr. on right. They are pointing to the made in the USA label on steel beams showing Lion's support of the US Steel Industry.
Fabrication Shop Equipment
- (7) Lincoln Power Mig 350MP
- (6) Lincoln Mig CV-400
- Lincoln Diesel Ranger 305 D 9000 watts LN 25 Wire Feeder
- Miller Tig Syncrowave 180SD
- Unimach Iron Worker 135 ton
- Wysong 10' Bed 3/8" Shear
- 400 Ton Whitmore press brake with a 14' bed
- 500 ton CNC Pacific Press Brake with a 10' bed
- 175 ton CNC Accurpress press brake with a 12' bed
- 175 Chicago press brake with a 10' bed
- 30 ton Synder/General press brake with a 4' bed
- DoAll Verticle Band Saw
- Marvel Series 8 Mark 1 Verticle Band Saw
- Wellsaw Horizontal Band Saw
- WJ Wells Horizontal Band Saw
- Wroper Whitney Plate Rolls up to 16ga. with a 4' length